Episode 018 (An Interview with Crystal of Lilliput Yarns)
Recorded Friday, August 19, 2016
Listen to See If You Won!
- 3×1 ribbed socks from sock blanks that my 4-year-old dyed
- Summertime Cocktail Coasters by Kirsten Kapur (free) in kitchen cotton on H hook
- Dishcloths in kitchen cotton on U.S. size 8. Entered into the Batter Up KAL for the In a Sknit podcast since I was knitting one at a minor-league baseball game.
- Rose City Rollers by Mara Catherine Bryner (free on Ravelry) on U.S. size 1 (2.25 mm) needles in Knit Picks Felici self-striping yarn (75% wool, 25% nylon) in the Glacier colorway.
- Hedgehog Fibres Twist Sock (80% BFL, 20% nylon) in Genie colorway, purchased at Fibre Space in Alexandria, VA
- Still working on a cowl in Berry Colorful Yarnings self-striping yarn
- New accessories collection coming soon in collaboration with Sarah of Imagined Landscapes!
Interview with Crystal of Lilliput Yarn
- Lilliput Yarn website
- Lilliput Yarn Etsy shop
- Black Sheep at Orenco in Hillsboro, Oregon
- Gulliver’s Travels
- Lilliput Yarn on Instagram and on Facebook
- Oregon Flock and Fiber, September 24-25, 2016 in Canby, Oregon
Tiny Trellis socks are available in Ravelry!
Where to Find Me
- Kino Knits Ravelry group
- Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Ello
- Email: email@example.com
- “Kassongo” by Orchestra Super Mazembe, used with permission of A.I. Records (Kenya) Ltd