- Prairie Girls Knit and Spin
- Suburban Stitcher
- Actually Knitting
- Jenn Sheelen
- Bookish Stitcher
- Imagined Landscapes
- Just One More Row
- Knitting Butterflies
Get 25% off from March 31, 2017 with the code SPRING25 in your Ravelry checkout.
- violawv – Judy from Columbia, MD
- Skeinanigans – Melissa from Cincinnati, OH
- Come say hi on the Introduce Yourself thread in Ravelry!
- BostonJen for sending me her new World of Difference shawl pattern
- TheProjectBag for giving me two patterns: Passerine Hat by Erica Heussar and Crescendo (see FOs below)
Fitzcarraldo Knee Socks by Kate Atherley (published in Custom Socks: Knit to Fit Your Feet) (reviewed in episode 006) on U.S. 1 (2.25 mm) in Fiber Optic Yarn Foot Notes (80% superwash merino, 20% nylon in Brimstone colorway).
Caius by me (coming soon to Ravelry) on U.S. 7 (4.5 mm) in Patons North America Classic Wool Merino (discontinued, replaced as Patons Classic Wool, supposedly the same thing, 100% wool in Worn Denim colorway). Knitting size 8.
Plotting and KALs
Graduate Your Stash KAL – coming May 15 – June 30, 2017. Use up the oldest stuff (fiber or yarn) in your stash and help it become a finished object! There will be prizes for participation and finished objects. Start thinking about your oldest stuff now – or just start. WIPs count. You just need to finish within the contest dates. Also accepting donations for prizes!
Heart on My Sleeve by Tin Can Knits
People Knitting: A Century of Photographs by Barbara Levine
Knitting on Safari
- Homespun Yarn Party, March 19, 2017, 12-5 PM at Savage Mill in Savage, Maryland
- Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, May 6-7, 2017 at the Howard County Fairgrounds in Maryland
- Into the Wool Fiber Retreat, September 21-24, 2017 in Tennessee – spots still open! Listen to episode 019 to hear about the 2016 retreat.
Yarn Harlot – Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Where to Find Me
“Kassongo” by Orchestra Super Mazembe, used with permission of A.I. Records (Kenya) Ltd