Episode 023 (MD Alpaca and Fleece Festival, Maryland, USA)
Recorded Sunday, November 13, 2016
- Tinkerer – Leslie in Seattle. Found through I Heart Radio.
- I’ve been podcasting for about a year! Link to entry thread to win all my individual self-published patterns for 2017. Idea from Sarah of Imagined Landscapes!
- The winner of the Point/Counterpoint, Vol. 1, collection announced in episode 020 is Averil!
- 2nd pair of sock blank socks – Knit Picks Bare Stroll sock blanks dyed with Easter Egg dye
- Pincha shawl by Pinpilan Wangsai (free from Knitty) on U.S. size 6 ( mm) in Blue Moon Socks That Rock Mediumweight (100% merino in Gnome de Plume colorway)
- Glorien – sport weight cowl that looks great in self-striping, solids, semisolids, variegated, and gradients!
- Whimzee Stitches LSU project bag (photo from Etsy listing)
Knitting on Safari
- MD Alpaca and Fiber Festival
- Wandering Wool Heights Worsted (100% Superwash Merino Wool; 100g/218 yd) in Amaryllis Red
- Wandering Wool Rock Creek Sock (100% Superwash Merino Wool; 2-ply; 100g/400 yd) in Natural – 3 minis for heels and toes
- Lanart felted ornaments
Where to Find Me
- Kino Knits Ravelry group
- Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Ello
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Kassongo” by Orchestra Super Mazembe, used with permission of A.I. Records (Kenya) Ltd
1439 people have visited this page! 4 people have visited this page today!