Episode 022 (New York State Sheep and Wool Festival, Rhinebeck, NY, USA)
Recorded Wednesday, October 26, 2016
New York State Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, NY
- Unwind Yarn Company, Just One More Row podcast
- Epistrophy by Kate Davies (part of the Yokes book, £19.99 on Ravelry) on U.S. size 4 (3.5 mm) needles in Plucky Sweater (90% merino/10% nylon DK in Bohemian Blue and Punchy colorways)
- Choose my Rhinebeck sweater!
- Indie Untangled
- Into the Wool Fiber Retreat recap episode
- Josh Ryks (@swordofknitter), designer of Mystik Spiral Socks
- Canon Hand Dyes – Nancy Drew mini-skein set
- Tau by Melanie Berg (€5.20 on Ravelry) on U.S. size 2.5 (3.0 mm) in madelinetosh Tosh Sock (100% superwash merino in Dr. Zhivago’s Sky) – Rhinebeck sweater. Elephant Ribbon by Dena Designs purchased from thewoollythistle. Yellow buttons purchased from petrascrafts64 on Etsy.
- Allichka hat and Rainy Season mitts from Point/Counterpoint, Volume 1 (listen to Episode 020 to hear more about the collection)
- Tell Me about Your Rhinebeck Sweater 2016 on YouTube
- The Fat Squirrel Speaks podcast
- Just One More Row podcast
- Fiber Optic Yarns Foot Notes
- Kate Atherley’s Custom Socks: Knit to Fit Your Feet
- Fitzcarraldo socks
- Into the Whirled
- Jenkins Turkish spindle
- Wonderland Fiber
- Rybka (Wee Fishie) – free pattern!
- The Sheep Shed @ Mountain View Farm
- My Circuits hat pattern
- Jill Draper Makes Stuff
- Mason-Dixon Knitting blog
Where to Find Me
- Kino Knits Ravelry group
- Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Ello
- Email: email@example.com
- “Kassongo” by Orchestra Super Mazembe, used with permission of A.I. Records (Kenya) Ltd
2705 people have visited this page! 1 people have visited this page today!