Recorded Monday, August 1, 2016
- Half Double Crochet Beanie by Elizabeth Roggasch (free on Ravelry) – I’ve made 3 so far for the Hats for Grammy KAL for Into the Wool Fiber Retreat attendees.
- Business Casual by Tanis Lavallee (free on Ravelry) on U.S. size 1 (2.25 mm) needles in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in Muckity Muck colorway. Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup KAL. Just One More Row 12 in 16 KAL.
- Tau by Melanie Berg (€5.20 on Ravelry) on U.S. size 2.5 (3.0 mm) in madelinetosh Tosh Sock (100% superwash merino in Dr. Zhivago’s Sky) – Rhinebeck sweater. Elephant Ribbon by Dena Designs purchased from thewoollythistle. Yellow buttons purchased from petrascrafts64 on Etsy.
Plotting and KALs
- Stash Dash update – met my goal (which was to do more than last year, which was 3,011 meters)! Currently at about 3,100 meters.
- Epistrophy by Kate Davies. Plan to use Plucky Sweater (90% merino/10% nylon DK in Bohemian Blue and Punchy colorways)
- Berry Colorful Yarnings cowl design
Tiny Trellis socks are available in Ravelry!
- Read blog post about the socks here
- Designed for Lilliput Yarn Simple Sock (sample shown in colorway Gracie)
- Unwind Yarn Company 100% Corriedale in Solar Flare – 2-ply
Knitting on Safari
Things I’ve Learned
- Grosgrain Ribbon tutorial by Gigi Knitmore of the Knitmore Girls podcast – used to put a ribbon in my Tau sweater
Where to Find Me
- Kino Knits Ravelry group
- Ravelry, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Ello
- Email: email@example.com
- “Kassongo” by Orchestra Super Mazembe, used with permission of A.I. Records (Kenya) Ltd
1522 people have visited this page! 2 people have visited this page today!