Recorded on Sunday, May 22, 2016
- None! Waiting for Stash Dash!
- Maile Sweater by Nikki Van De Car (free on the What to Knit When You’re Expecting blog) on U.S. size 6 (4.0 mm) needles in The Knitting Boutique Anacostia Fingering (100% Merino in Spring)
- Tau by Melanie Berg (€5.20 on Ravelry) on U.S. size 2.5 (3.0 mm) in madelinetosh Tosh Sock (100% merino in Dr. Zhivago’s Sky) – Rhinebeck sweater
- Graduate Your Stash KAL shawl – making it up as I go along in alpaca from 2007
- Prairie Girls Knit and Spin Mother’s Day Cast on photo – I cast on a cardigan and a shawl and did a lot of spinning.
- Graduate Your Stash KAL (click on link to see full rules and chatter thread) #GradYourStash2016, runs May 1 – June 30, 2016. Prizes from me, In Transit Cap and Cowl by Kristi of the In a Sknit podcast, pattern of your choice by Jenn Sheelen of the Jenn Sheelen video podcast, pattern of your choice by Jennifer Lassonde of the Down Cellar Studio podcast
- Stash Dash
- PAL KAL
- Into the Wool retreat KALs
- Maribou shawl in Knitting Boutique Sassafras DK(60% Merino, 40% Bamboo) available for sale as a kit! (called Great Blue Heron kit)
- Tiny Trellis: new sock pattern on U.S. size 1 (2.25 mm) in Lilliput Yarn Simple Sock (80% Merino/20% Nylon) – see her Etsy shop here
- Hat and mitts – part of a collection, so it’ll be a while.
- Into the Whirled March 2016 Club – 100% BFL in colorway Madame Vastra.
Knitting on Safari
- Listen to the episode and answer the prompt to enter in the Kino Knits Ravelry group!
Where to Find Me
- “Kassongo” by Orchestra Super Mazembe, used with permission of A.I. Records (Kenya) Ltd
901 people have visited this page! 6 people have visited this page today!