Recorded on Friday, March 11, 2016
- Win a copy of Henry’s Hat by Eric and Joanna Johnson. To find out how, listen to Episode 009. Drawing will be on episode 011.
- RosalbaB, Rosalba from New Jersey
- Sitka Spruce by Tin Can Knits ($7 on Ravelry, pattern includes two versions of the hat and mittens) in Knitting Boutique Potomac Worsted (40% Merino, 40% Baby Camel, 20% Silk, natural colorway)
- Love You Forever by Tanis Lavallee (free on Ravelry) in handspun dyed by Hobbledehoy, #24ornamentsin2016
- A pair of socks that I will talk about in Design Notebook
- Simple Cable Socks as tube socks by Kino Knits (full pattern is $5 on Ravelry) in Patons Kroy Socks Stripes (75% wool, 25% nylon in Blue Striped Ragg colorway)
- Kick in the Pants/Fork in the Road (Kick in the Road? Fork in the Pants?) by Lollipop Yarn/Lara Neel (both free on Ravelry) in Knit Picks Felici (75% merino, 25% nylon in Mosaic colorway)
- Just One More Row, Rhinebeck advice thread
- I’m going to Rhinebeck! Help pick my Rhinebeck sweater. Go over to the thread in Ravelry and click the “love” button for the sweater you think I should knit.
- Maribou in Knitting Boutique Sassafras DK(60% Merino, 40% Bamboo) has been released!
- Adrenaline Junkie socks in Berry Colorful Yarnings Saturated Sock (75% merino, 25% nylon in 12 Days of Christmas colorway). Contact me if you’re interested in test-knitting.
- Terrible alpaca fleece – HPKCHC
- Into the Whirled February 2016 Luxe shipment, BFL/silk blend, 24-1/2th century colorway. Fractal spinning. New high-speed whorl.
Knitting on Safari
- Aquarium: Oceanário de Lisboa
- Science Museum: Pavilhao do Conhecimento
- São Jorge Castle
- Martim Moniz
- Carpool Hat (free on Ravelry)
- Bootstrap Socks by Lara Neel in Knitting Boutique Anacostia – shrunk!
- Flax by Tin Can Knits
- Antler Cardigan by Tin Can Knits
- Minions Hat
- Katia (I think I said it was German, but it’s actually from Spain.)
- Portuguese Knitting
- Japanese Knitting
- No. 28 tram
Knitting Around the World
Where to Find Me
- Kino Knits Ravelry group
- Instagram, Facebook, Periscope: Kino Knits
- Ravelry: Kino
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Kassongo” by Orchestra Super Mazembe, used with permission of A.I. Records (Kenya) Ltd
2052 people have visited this page! 5 people have visited this page today!